Volunteers & Donations Needed! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 702-644-4673 Items Needed: Baby Powder, Brand New Shoes, Mild Soaps, Nail Clippers, Pumice Stone, Socks, Monetary Gifts
Here are the details:
- Plan to arrive at Hope’s Administrative Headquarters location (4120 N. Martin Luther King Blvd, N Las Vegas, NV 89032) between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m.
- For those of you who have been to Hope’s MLK clinic location before, this is at the opposite end of the building strip as the clinic. The door is marked but there is not a large overhead sign for 4120.
- Feel free to park anywhere near the 4120 end of the building
- Dress warmly with closed-toed shoes, as the event is being held outside
- A brief training will be provided to all volunteers before the event
- Shuttles will take volunteers from Hope to the Courtyard (due to limited parking in that area)
- 8-10 a.m. — Setup and Training
- 10 am to 2 pm — Event
- 2-3 pm — take down
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rising rates of Influenza, RSV, and COVID in the area, all volunteers will be required to wear a mask during the event. Surgical masks will be provided. If you wish to bring and wear a higher grade mask, such as KN94 or N95, that is acceptable. Cloth mask are not appropriate.
Thank you SO MUCH for joining us in service to the homeless of North Las Vegas!